Kosciusko County Fire Departments
Kosciusko County is located in Northeastern Indiana along US-30 and IN-15. The county was formed in 1836. It was named after the Polish general Tadeusz Kościuszko, who served in the American Revolutionary War, and then returned to Poland. The county seat is named after Warsaw, the capital of Poland. The City of Warsaw is also home to three of the world's largest orthopedic implant manufacturers and is considered one of the worldwide centers of that industry. Currently 13 Fire Departments protect the county's 74,000 residents and 554 square miles.