Urbana Volunteer Fire Department

The Town of Urbana is located 91 miles NNE of Indianapolis along IN-13 in central Wabash County. Established in 1936, this all-volunteer department provides Fire and First-Responder protection to 1/2 each of Lagro and Paw Paw Townships.

HR

Engine 901 - 2003 International/Crimson Pumper (#3002-01) - 1250gpm/1000gal
Engine 901 is the first-due pumper for most fires and incidents at Urbana.

Engine 901 - 2003 International/Crimson Pumper (#3002-01) - 1250gpm/1000gal


Engine 902 - 1985 Spartan Gladiator/Grumman (#17224) - 1000gpm/600gal
This apparatus originally served Glenn Dale, Maryland and was colored chrome yellow with black stripes. It was refurbed by Delmarva truck in 1995 and had a new pump installed by Delmarva Pump in 2003. It was then purchased by Urbana.

Engine 902 - 1985 Spartan Gladiator/Grumman (#17224) - 1000gpm/600gal


Tanker 903 - 1993 International/1963 Fruehauf - 200gpm/4150gal
This apparatus was assembled by the department in the late 1990's to serve as a large tanker for their rural responses.

Grass 905 - 2004 Ford F-350/TL Woods - 150gpm/300gal


Grass 906 - 1969 Ford F-250/Howe (#12842) - 200gpm/200gal
This apparatus was purchased from nearby Noble Township in 1995 and refurbed by UVFD members.

Grass 906 - 1969 Ford F-250/Howe (#12842) - 200gpm/200gal


Urbana Fire Station 2011 - Corner of Washington and Mill Streets