Indiana Fire Trucks respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our visitors to do the same. Please review the policies below and contact us should you have any questions or require clarificiation.
You may have noticed that, with few exceptions, IFT does not disable the ability to "right-click" the photos on our website. However, all photos published on this site are the property of the individual photographers. Use of these photos without specific written authorization from Indiana Fire Trucks is illegal and not permitted. If you would like to use our photos for anything beyond your personal collection, please purchase our photos and see our policies below.
Through the years we have had numerous requests to use our photographs for individual fire department websites. In good faith to those departments who allowed us to take photos and made apparatus available to us, this permission is usually granted when we are contacted directly. We do request that a link to our website be posted on the department site. This can be done on your apparatus photo page (Example: "Photos courtesy of www.IndianaFireTrucks.com" ) and/or on a links page. This should always be done so that our photographers fairly receive due credit for their work.
If you are an individual, news-related website or other commercial company seeking permission to use or publish photos, graphics or other features from Indiana Fire Trucks, please contact us directly.
Photos for Sale
Indiana Fire Trucks offers photos for sale to individuals in a variety of print and electronic formats. These are not intended for commercial publication. If you intend to publish any of our photos, please contact us directly. You can review our photos for sale by clicking here.
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Agent for Notice
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Indiana Fire Trucks with the following information:
1. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
2. a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
3. a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Indiana Fire Trucks site, with enough detail that we may find it on the web site;
4. your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
6. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.